The guidelines below outline the current safety protocols and operating methods we have implemented at Acorn in order to best comply with Government Regulations pertaining to the Film Industry to ensure the safety of all Staff and Clients. In line with the APA’s Covid-19 Shooting Guidelines and UK Broadcaster’s TV Production Guidance. This includes having a functioning and thorough sanitation process, a comprehensive risk assessment, and robust health & safety policies in place. We will continue to monitor the advice given and update our procedures, as necessary. The health and safety of our employees, clients, and the public remains our number one priority, and minimising the spread of the virus is of paramount importance to us.
Health & Safety Protocols
● Only necessary Staff and Clients are permitted on-site
● Staff will ask all clients to ensure that social distancing measures and safety protocols are followed
● Anyone entering the premises is required to sanitise their hands and wear a mask at all times, we also ask that anyone entering declare that no one in their household is showing symptoms or self-isolating
● All employees are encouraged to follow strict hygiene practices
● All employees have PPE, including masks, visors, and gloves where necessary
● All meetings are to be conducted remotely unless impossible to do so
● Any essential visitors must abide by the hygiene and safety protocols outlined, and remain within specific areas designated for visitors for the duration of their visit
● Our site is cleaned regularly, with attention to high-traffic areas
Safe Equipment Hire
● All equipment is cleaned and disinfected upon entry into the building as part of our check-in process using disinfectant spray and alcohol wipes, then again before it leaves for a hire as part of the prep process.
● We have conducted a comprehensive risk assessment, which can be supplied upon request
Safe Deliveries and Collections
● Every driver dropping off or collecting at Acorn MUST wear a mask. Acorn staff will also wear PPE for deliveries.
● All drivers carry an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
● All equipment deliveries and collections made by our drivers are as contactless as possible and we ask that clients meet our staff to avoid unnecessary entry to client facilities.
● Drivers will not ask for a signature but instead log the name of the person accepting the item
Should you require more information regarding our operational measures please do not hesitate to contact us on +44(0)28 90 240977 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on how to film industry is operating in these times please use the links below.